Marijuana Clones For Sale
Big Pie has closed up shop & I've retired to Florida. I've left the site up though for informational purposes. Here's a few reputable places you can find good clones.
Praxis Clones 303-886-4607 These guys have been around for a while and have some uncommon but good strains.
Every clone you buy will come with a 1/2 gram
sample of the finished product so you can see what your plant will be like when it's done. A clone is just a cutting that is a genetic copy or duplicate of the plant it was taken from. All of my clones are taken from mother plants that have been grown from seed puchased from the breeder. They are not clones of clones of clones bought at some dispensary in Denver, Colorado or passed around amongst friends. My mother plants are at least three months old before I start taking clones from them.
Big Pie marijuana clones are rooted in a mix of 3/4 perilite, & 1/4 vermiculite. No dirt. They are being fed Dyna-Gro hydroponic nutrients at 280-380 ppm with a ph of 5.9 to 6.1 depending on size. Because of the perilite/vermiculite medium the cuttings are in, they should be watered every other day until transplanted. They can be transplanted into soil or rinse the root ball off in a pail of water and place them in your hydroponic set up. My marijuana clones are bug and disease free.
My plants are sold in two sizes
We also have some seeds that we are parting with. These seeds are all from our personal collection that we are paring down. These prices are not negotiable and we are not interested in any sort of trades. Some of these are in their original packaging, some are not.
Here's a list of what is available...
2) Reservoir Seeds SSSDH (1 seed) $15 per seed (not feminized)
3) Nirvana's Bubbah Kush (2 seeds) $10 per seed (not feminized)
6) Greenhouse Seeds Cheese (1 seed) $10 per seed (feminized)
8) Dutch passion Power Plant (2 seeds) $10 per seed (feminized)
9) Dutch passion Cali Orange (2 seed) $10 per seed (feminized)
10) Sensi seeds Super Skunk (4 seeds) $10 per seed (not feminized)
11) Devil Weed Seeds Blackberry Pearl (2 seeds) $10 per seed (not feminized)
12) Reservoir Seeds Chemhaze x Chemdog (3 seeds) $15 per seed (not feminized)
13) Sam the Skunkman Mixed Seeds x Haze/Skunk #1 (10 seeds unopened pack) $30 for the pack (not feminized)
14) Sam the Skunkman Original Haze X Skunk#1 (4 seeds) $10 per seed (not feminized)
16) PPP (4 seeds) $10 per seed (not feminized)
17) MOD seeds- Godbud x dreamweaver and (Arjans x Cinnamon x DW) (8 seeds) $30 for the pack (not feminized)
18) Chemdog X The Hog (20 seeds) $8 per seed (not feminized)
19) Chemdog x (chemdog x skunk #1) (20 seeds) $10 per seed (not feminized)
23) Romulan (4 seeds) $10 per seed (not feminized)
25) World of Seeds Sugar Mango Ryder (1 seed) $10 per seed (feminized)
26) Samsara Seeds Crazy Miss Hyde (1 seed) $15 per seed (feminized)
email us at email@example.com
We are working on adding growing tips for varioius strains
Click on any of the underlined strains for growing tips for that specific strain.
Chemdog Double-D x Chemdog
Chemdog Sour Diesel
Jack the Ripper
New York City Diesel (NYCD)
Pure Power Plant
These clones are being fed Dyna-Gro hydro nutrient solution at about 480-580 ppm and a 6.1 ph. After transplant you should start them off with half strength of whatever your nutrient bottle recommends, also, whatever you nutrient bottle recommends do not start them off higher than 400 ppm. After they have been in their new pots for 5 days, start raising the ppm's by 100-200 ppm's every 3 days (or every watering) until you reach the suggested ppm's recommended on your nutrient bottle. If you plan on running a different ph than the 6.1 they are currently on.... Start off with 6.1 and work your way up or down by changing the ph no more than .4 every 3 days (or every watering) untill you reach the desired ph.
I have explained my technique in detail for how I make clones on the page titled "How to Make Clones".